Friday, October 28, 2016



This post is a couple of months over due but I just have to say...
I'm extremely proud to to be partnering with one of the best companies I've ever come across. Anywhere. Ever! Not even a question.
Having lived in 3 states and worked in 11 myself, I have to say that Time Printing Solutions Provider definitely ranks at the top of the list.
From large-format signage, photos prints, business cards and all things in between, your customer service from concept, to production, ranks #1 in my book.
No doubt about it. Thank you for the amazing work photo prints and designs!
I'm truly grateful for everything you guys do and I look forward to many more collaborations.


Thank you for taking a moment to view my work.
If you found my photography stirring in anyway
please click the auto tweet button below to share
with others. - Again thank you so much. - S.B.
Time trap photography tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. A moderator will review and approve all relevant posts. We appreciate your support and encourage you to stay with us by subscribing to our email updates. Where you can easily pick and choose what photography subjects interests you. Subscription link: http://bit.ly/photo-sub

About Us

Time Trap Photography is dedicated to freezing those special moments in life that can be revisited and admired for generations to come. - Shannon Bourque

The lens in focus

“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” — Unknown

TIME TRAP PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT 2016