Friday, May 22, 2020

Online Creative Photography Workshop – May 23rd & 24th

Thank you for your Hyperfocal Distance Course. That answered and made it so easy to understand what HD is and how and when to use. Perfect.

Bill DomanskyIowa, USA

I retired from forty years of teaching elementary and middle school math/science students. As a former Indiana Teacher of the Year and and inducted member into the NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME, I know what makes great teachers, and believe me, you and Varina Patel are excellent at what you do because you take complex topics and make them so simple to understand. Better yet, you teach your lessons directly from the field, on site—the very best possible way to teach.

Mike KaiserGeorgetown, Indiana

I congratulate Jay and Varina on an excellent course. Naturally the most important element is the human and I am enjoying your philosophy, meticulous attention to detail, and words of wisdom learned sometimes the hard way. You are giving us wonderful and very effective advice and recommendations for equipment use and photographic technique. (Ultimate Landscape Photography Course)

Stephen VeronneauEdmond, Oklahoma

Varina and Jay will go the extra mile in making sure you understand the concepts.

Stephanie

Excellent training. I love the way you folks transmit your volumes of knowledge to us. Easy to learn and follow. Beautiful job.

Joe HudspethOregon, USA

Histograms Exposed is a great tutorial too – I learned some stuff myself, as I didn’t realize you could even get a live view of your histogram before you took a shot! Love learning new techniques! 🙂

Kirsty FaulknerChristmas Island

I thank you for your knowledge and practical walk through of the location and thought process with the final shots. This is a really well structured and explained course (Behind the Lens). It has given me the confidence to go out and explore and push myself further than I have ever expected to achieve.

Peter LordNSW, Australia

Your and Varina’s style of teaching is so amazing. You bring the workshop to my home in lucid and easy to understand style. I have subscribed to many including PPSOP, Lynda…But your team is the best! I have recommended The Complete Ultimate Collection to all my friends.

Sunil UdupaMumbai, India

I’m enjoying your Creating Impact Course video tutorials and case studies. They’ve really helped clarify a number of areas that have always been a big vague for me – like hyperfocal distance! I’ve also really appreciated seeing your thought process when deciding how to photograph a location and the steps you work through in post processing. Great stuff! 🙂

Ruth SmithTasmania, Australia

I advanced by leaps and bounds in both my photography skills and Photoshop skills. Varina and Jay are great teachers!

Ken Kurzweil

Jay and Varina do a great job of instructing through your video’s. I’ve brought some other big name Landscape photographers but Visual Wilderness Video Tutorials are much better quality!

Glen LawrenceQueensland, Australia

The fresh perspective and experience you bring to your video courses was very uplifting to me and since I have taken the course my images have really improved. I also have a renewed desire to shoot again. I continue to watch them over and over and find hidden gems in them each time I do.

Shane DavilaBoise, Idaho, USA

This is great! Been wanting to understand and apply Hyperfocal Distance in my photography.

Elizabeth DizonManila, Philippines

There’s so many free videos out there it’s easy to be overwhelmed. The Ultimate Landscape Photography Course breaks down the fundamental knowledge you need for landscape photography and shows you how to use that knowledge in an actual photo shoot. That makes it a lot easier to figure out where you’re going wrong when you’re not getting the result you’re after. It’s worth every cent!

Tania CourtArmidale, NSW, Australia

You guys did a fabulous job teaching the Essential Filters Course  in a fairly easy and straightforward manner that we can comprehend quickly. I have already learned a lot about different tips and tricks just by watching some of your video courses. Kudos to both of you and I deeply appreciate it.

Jeffery WongCalifornia

I have been using filters for many years and still learned a number of helpful tidbits of information I didn’t already know or hadn’t thought about from the Essential Filters Course. The material is presented in easy-to-digest segments of video that you can sit down and watch all of back-to-back, or if you only have a few minutes you can watch them one at a time. The way the segments are divided makes it easy to go back and find specifics you want to review.

Jennifer WolfCardiff, California

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Visual Wilderness https://ift.tt/2Zr8TsH

Sourced by Time Trap Photography sharing the best photography tips, news and tricks throughout the industry. Time Trap Photography is dedicated to freezing those special moments in life that can be revisited and admired for generations to come. - Shannon Bourque
Please visit our main site for booking availability and rates.



"Time


Receive valuable industry knowledge delivered free to your email each day.


"Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. A moderator will review and approve all relevant posts. We appreciate your support and encourage you to stay with us by subscribing to our email updates. Where you can easily pick and choose what photography subjects interests you. Subscription link: http://bit.ly/photo-sub

About Us

Time Trap Photography is dedicated to freezing those special moments in life that can be revisited and admired for generations to come. - Shannon Bourque

The lens in focus

“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” — Unknown

TIME TRAP PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT 2016